Disgust is a major character in the Inside Out and She is one of the five emotions inside the mind of Riley Andersen.
|DISGUST Fullbody Render.png|
|Friends||Joy, Anger, Sadness, Fear, Katie Sandow, Wallace, Gromit, Emily|
|Likes/Interests||Anything that doesn't gross her out, her appearance, herself, the latest trends, celebrities, fashion, getting her way, expensive things|
|Dislikes/Hates||Getting things in her teeth, broccoli, being ugly, out-of-style fashions, Joy grossing her out, eating things that have been on the ground, being sick, dog food, vomiting|
== Personality ==
She is Indifferent, snarky, easily disgusted and annoyed, sarcastic, superficial, cynical, vain, impatient, serious, no-nonsense, honest, careful, sassy, narcissistic, intelligent, caring, well-meaning
- "OK, caution. There is a dangerous smell, people... hold on, what is that?"
- “It's not brightly-colored or shaped like a dinosaur. Hold on, guys... it's broccoli!”
- "I just saved our lives. Yeah, you're welcome."
- "We have a major problem."
- "Duh, tell me something I don't know."
- "That's it, I'm done."
- "On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this day an F."
- "Riley is acting so weird. Why is she acting so weird?"
- "Joy would know what to do."
- "Great idea. Anger, Fear, Disgust. How are we supposed to be happy?"
- (To Fear) "Uh, because I'm not Joy."
- "I'm done. You pretend to be Joy."
- "Emotions can't quit, genius."
- "Yeah, Joy. We could be lying on the dirty floor in a bag."
- "When I'm through, Riley will look so good, the other kids will look at their own outfits and barf!"
- "A DEAD MOUSE!! I'm gonna be sick!"